Re: Pictures of Diesel

Some are ok, but for example the one of Diesel snoozing is not only small but a bit pixelated, it looks to me.
Image Resolution: 192 X 144 pixels Image Size: 24 Kb

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Pictures of Diesel

There're many ways to measure a file. You're talking resolution, while I'm thinking bytes. I just checked the properties on some of my photos that are reasonably sized for viewing. The ones I checked ranged from 16167 to 55997 bytes and all appear appropriately sized for viewing. I checked the properties on yours too, and thought the pixel size was different from mine, the bytes were similar. And the photos aren't shrunk, they are suitably sized for viewing. I don't see a problem.
Or were you talking about the thumbnail size?

Also, Yahoo keeps the size you upload even if that's not what is being viewed. They have to in case people order photos from it.

neIN, Zone 5