RE: master gardener class ideas?

Ooooh...stained glass stepping stones? That sounds interesting.

Cyndi

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of pdickson
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 8:52 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] master gardener class ideas?

To all who offered ideas,
This is what we have come up with now we just have to get the speakers
secured.
Thank you so much,
Tricia
zone 6b
(where we are expecting 1-2 inches of ice in the next 3 days... with
wind chills of 9 tomorrow morning)  I hope we still have electricity.
Feb 6                County Agent's Handbook

March 6            Butterfly Gardening                        OKC Zoo
April 3               Culinary Herb field trip/dinner
Golden Trowel Owner

May 1                Beneficial Insects/Certified Organic

June 5               Sunshine Nursery Arboretum tour
Steve Bieberich                        Secure

July 3                Mary Ann's Stained Glass stepping stones

Aug 7                Garden Art/Design
Sept 4             Rose Seeds/Cuttings/propagation
Jack Dickson (Pres of Okla. Rose Society)
Oct 2                Ornamental Grasses

Nov 6                Indoor Plants/ to be held at a private indoor
solarium
Dec 4                Party/Digital photography/fund raiser