Re: master gardener class ideas?

In a message dated 1/12/07 12:07:34 PM, pdickson@sbcglobal.net writes:

> Yes the continuing education gets harder and harder to find interesting
> subjects for everyone to enjoy and learn something.

Are you close to a university?   ISU provides and on going, top notch
opportunities for gardeners in our area both MGs and others.
     Our MG group is in the process of merging with the Des Moines Botanical
Center.   We will start by using their greenhouses and our plant sale will be
held there.   We will then work into taking over a greenhouse which will
become an addtl display area chgd quarterly and will be   maintained by MGs.   It
is hopefull in the near future to move extension offices to the center but this
would include adding on to provide space.   I find this very exciting and an
assest for both parties.
     Ceres