From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of pdickson
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 9:21 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Avocados

Cyndi,
Have you bought the already made guacamole?  I think the brand is
Avaldo...
or something like that.  I find it in the refrigerated part by the
produce.
I think it is great and you can add to it if you want... they say they
use 4 whole avocados and it is packaged in 2 separate bags that can be
frozen.  A great product.
Tricia