Re: master gardener class ideas?

One more from our original MG classes...one of the most interesting was on
soil given at the site of a composting and mulching firm that takes in
green trash from Knoxville and Oak Ridge.  The site used very scientific
methods...thermometers everywhere...and made both mulch and soil.  The soil
chemistry lesson was extremely interesting, especially since it is such an
important component of successful plants.  You could entitle it "they are
what they eat".

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN

We