From: Theresa W <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 8:47:12 PM
Subject: Re:
[CHAT] Stay Safe folks!

We're going down to 22 tonight- I wished several
semitropicals goodbye this afternoon and now can start thinking about plants I want again, since I'm clearly going to have a couple of bare spots in
spring.
Theresa

james singer wrote:
At the moment, Ceres, it's 73 F. Got up
to 78 F earlier today.
Forecast is for high 70s for the next week or so.
Lows will be in the
low 60s according to the NOAA gurus--the usual daily
+/- 20-degree
temperature swing.

On Jan 12, 2007, at 6:17 PM,