To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] master gardener class ideas?

In a message dated 1/13/07 8:57:12 AM, zsanders@midsouth.rr.com writes:

would take 3 hours out and 3 hours back.... long day trip

Tricia, our MG group have taken day trips with the farest point, Dubuque,
being a 4 hr drive. We stop at other gardens and garden centers in between. We made the trip by bus so it was a long day but relaxing for all without the driving duties. Our garden club chartered a bus last yr to make a trip to Kansas City which is a 3 1/2 hr drive. Again we toured several gardens & a garden center. It means leaving at 6 A.M. & returning at 9 P.M. but enjoyed by
all and the cost is very reasonable.
    Ceres