Re: master gardener class ideas?

In a message dated 1/13/07 1:08:21 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

> but now they make them into 3-day excursions

Kitty, we take these longer trips also as when we visited Cathys garden.   We
still have no advanced MG classification.
     Is Ohio Short Course the Floraculture show?   If so I attended that a
few yrs ago with the greenhouse owners. I stayed for only part of it and the
classes I attended were great but most of the show was geared to those who own or
manage greenhouse/floral business.