Re: Avocados

Maybe a teaspoon in a cup of puree. About the same for the minced jalapeno. Each batch consisted of four avocados, juice of one medium size Meyer lemon, one minced jalapeno. Medium size Meyer weighs about 1/2 pound and because it is thin skinned, likely has twice the juice of the supermarket Eureka lemon. Avocados were Brogdons, which have about the same amount of pulp as two Haas avocados. I minced the jalapeno ahead of time in the food processor, so it was finely minced. I pureed the avocado with lemon juice added, then folded the jalapeno into the puree and froze it. Easy and simple.