Re: master gardener class ideas?

I think the Ohio Short Course is probably what you are thinking of, Ceres. It used to be held in Cinci; I attended the last show they had there. It has been in Columbus for several years now and I have attended there once also about 5 yrs ago. I don't go to the seminars but I enjoy the trade show. And yes, it is geared to the nursery and greenhouse industry. This show is where I got on journalist lists for PPY, AAS, NGB, etc. It's also where I found some of the suppliers for our MG nursery.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] master gardener class ideas?

In a message dated 1/13/07 1:08:21 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

but now they make them into 3-day excursions

Kitty, we take these longer trips also as when we visited Cathys garden. We
still have no advanced MG classification.
    Is Ohio Short Course the Floraculture show?   If so I attended that a
few yrs ago with the greenhouse owners. I stayed for only part of it and the classes I attended were great but most of the show was geared to those who own or
manage greenhouse/floral business.
    Ceres