To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] master gardener class ideas?

In a message dated 1/13/07 3:35:18 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

I think the Ohio Short Course is probably what you are thinking of, Ceres.

Kitty,
The container plantings which were many, many were grouped everywhere and
lining the halls with all combos of the newer plants and so well done!
    I will be attending our Nurserymens Conf at the end of the month which
has a trade show in addt to seminars. I don't know who the main speaker is
this year but last year it was Dan Heims.
Our ground is now covered with snow but thank god no ice! Do you have
ice or snow?
         Ceres