Re: master gardener class ideas?

Thought maybe someone would be interested in a Lily program for MG or garden
club.   We just had a couple from our Regional Lily Soc speak at our garden
club Thurs eve.   One of the speakers is a great photographer as well as very
knowledgeable regarding lilies.   The other speaker is a hybridizer.   Besides
the usual infor on lily classifications, growing requirements and wonderful
photos they also showed how to start lilies from seed and from scaling.   We have
a number of gardeners who are starting to grow lilies but were doing so only
by experimenting.
     Ceres