Re: weather

Talked to Jesse last night as a matter of fact.  They were all cooned in for
the duration of the weekend.  Jesse, Robert and the kids.  Sounded like they
were enjoying a roaring fire and playing a rather ruthless game of spades so
I didn't keep her.  Been hovering right around freezing for the past twenty
four hours and raining/sleeting part of the night and the bulk of today so
far.  No accumulation yet because the ground has been quite warm up until
this front roared in.  Likely to get worse tonight if the forecasts are
correct.  I'll try getting out in the am but if it is icy - I'm not going
That why you have vacation and personal days after all.  And no job is worth
dying for.  Especially for those ungrateful *@#$&^%'s.

On 1/14/07, pdickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Pam,
> What is your weather like at your house?
> I was hoping that you weren't getting freezing rain.  I just saw where
> 92,000 homes are without electricity.  My neice that lives in Springfield,
> MO is without power.  Have you talked to Jesse?  It looks like Claremore
> is
> close to the worst part of the state.
> I just talked to my sister in Monticito, Ca... they are worried about
> their
> bananas, citrus, the black tailed fish palms... bamboo.... I told her to
> mulch mulch  mulch... and turn on the sprinklers.  Jim should I tell her
> anything else to do?
> Tricia
> western OK

Pam Evans