From: "Cersgarden@aol.com" <Cersgarden@aol.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 7:55:38 PM
Subject: Re:
[CHAT] now trips- was master gardener class ideas?

In a message dated
1/14/07 7:23:27 PM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

Donna, Horticulture Magazine
has sympiums at Chicago Botanical Center Feb 1 &
Madison Botanical Center Feb
13.  I would love to go to Madison but this time
of year I don't like to
invest in an event that I may be unable to get to.
Notice the ad   in the
mag of the Harmonious Planting Design   which includes
a fabulous photo which
states it is a Craig Bergmann Design and he is also one
of the speakers.   I
was so impressed with his presentation at ISU in Nov and
would really like to
hear him again.   Rich, what was your thoughts about
message text