Re: Ice Storm

Today should be the worst, and maybe tomorrow.  Severe cold should last
until Thursday then some moderation should start to occur.  Power went out
briefly this morning but came back on in about 15 minutes.  Very little
traffic on the main drag.  I'm worried about the folks in OK, it's much
worse up there.  Jesse and Robert and the kids have been cooned up for
days.  Tricia too.  Haven't heard from Fran in OKC in a long time.  Does
anyone else hear from her??  Just saw a pickup truck driving down the street
w/ his front all punched in.  Shoulda stayed home looks like.  LOL.

On 1/15/07, Daryl <pulis@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Pam,
> How long is it expected to be miserable for you? I hate ice storms as much
> as I hate twirlie weather. I think I heard (surely not!) that 200,000
> people
> were without power in Mo. and that they anticipated no power for days.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A