Re: now trips- was master gardener class ideas?

Kitty,
I would love to see more pictures of all your plantings... you make them sound so interesting.
Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 10:41 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now trips- was master gardener class ideas?

I'm not a big catmint fan, they're ok. They are a difficult sell for us. However, just this past year we did a new installation of 2 kinds of switch grass surrounded by Walkers Low and Flamenco Red Hot Pokers. At the time we didn't know WL would be PPY07. That planting and the designation should help sell the flat of WL I've ordered. And yes, we do pinch.

As to the seminar, The topics looked intriguing. I was especially interested in hearing the last one about the different care for perennials at different stages of maturity. Heims and Rice were the real attraction, but I also liked most of the topics to be presented.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5