To: "gardenchat list" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 6:57 AM
Subject: [CHAT] weather

Wondering how everyone is doing with this next wave of storm.

I know Pam is
iced in and find it ironic that we are warmer here (at least at the moment) and didn't get the projected storm- a heavy coating of ice and 4-6 inches of snow on top .... thankfully, we are still only getting rain! Temp is supposed
to drop all day, so I am sure the ride home will be slippery.

As the power
returns to many, hopefully they will check in.....

Anyone heard from Betsy?
She had to be in that terrible storm in the Denver area for two weeks in a
row- hope she is ok.

Donna-where is it 33 and misting at the  moment....