From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To:
gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 5:41:47 PM
Subject: Re:
[CHAT] Ice Storm

LOL - I can relate.  We should be through the worst of it
by tomorrow
afternoon.  Roads should be ok by then.  South of the Red River
anyway.

On 1/15/07, Cornergar@aol.com <Cornergar@aol.com> wrote:

> My
Austin daughter is stuck in a motel just south of Joplin,Mo and has
> just

decided to spend a second night there. She had to go to a funeral in St.

Louis
> last Fri. and left for home early Sun hoping to beat the storm. No
such
> luck.
> She said the rumor was that 44 to Ok. City was closed. Now it
sounds like
> even
> tomorrow won't be good. She's not happy but says there is
a party
> atmosphere
> where she is and at least they have power. She may
never leave Texas

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX