From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Theresa W
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 5:34 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Horticulture question

This is what I've seen called "curly rush" or corkscrew rush.  I'm not
sure what the difference is between Juncus spirales and Juncus effusus
though.
At my house these can be quite invasive- so put them in a pot!  I
eventually hanked mine out of the pot too- and I'm still pulling out
small starts of it occassionally.
I'm fairly certain it is unkillable.
Theresa