Re: weather

Let's see--citrus, avocado, strawberry--those are the ones I've seen/heard specifically mentioned in the news. There are also big spinach, lettuce, broccoli, and artichoke growing areas that are probably threatened.

Haven't heard from David in a week or two. Last time he was coping with an excess of rain.