Re: Texas Weather

Oh this is nutso here.  Yes - we have power.  Matter of fact, Sugar just got
behind me and nudged me out of my recliner as it's the warmest spot in the
house.  It hasn't gotten above freezing since Sunday.  Unheard of here.
Even when we get the occasional freeze overnight, it normally starts to thaw
out by noon.  This is crazy.   How do people stand this?   My poor rosemary
shrubs are covered in ice.  I hope that insulates them until it thaws.  It
needs to be Spring tomorrow.  I had some daffodils blooming already, they
look like Popsicles now.   Revolting weather.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX