Re: Happy Birthday Gene

Donna, Kitty & All
Thanks for all those birthday wishes! That was as lot of birthday from you guys. Nothing big and grand on my big day... went to lunch at a new restaurant in a small town about and hours drive from here... just as a last minute lark while doing errands. I get my birthday present tomorrow night... JoAn gave me tickets to the Lord of the Rings concert over in Louisville, KY. Pretty darn pricey, I would not have thought of doing that for myself. She is a good egg........ and it was a total surprise. The woodstove is fired up here and looks like it will stay that way for a while. All those hellebores with blooms up and open are not going to be happy when it thaws out. New blooms will come to replace the damaged one, but you hate to see it happen.
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

Happy Birthday Gene!