Re: Weather... still

Ah- we are finally back to normal. This weekend I'll go survey the damage so far and try to guess what will live and what'll die??
Hoorah for 50+ degrees!
Theresa

james singer wrote:
Sympathy to those above the arctic front. It's just foggy, overcast, gloomy here most of the day. Squinty lost a patch of fur on her belly, so I took her to the vet this morning. He checked for fleas; none. Said it must be allergies--mild winter has set the pollen machine in action a month or two ahead of normal. He gave her two shots. By the time we got home, the sun was burning off the gloom.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10