Re: prechilled bulbs

Also type chilled bulbs into Froogle - Lots of entries

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 12:39 PM
Subject: [CHAT] prechilled bulbs

Does anyone know where I might find prechilled tulip and other spring bulbs for sale now? My sister didn't get bulbs in time and now will be flowerless in a couple months- so I'm trying to find some to send to her so she can plant them (she's in Texas- so she is able to plant them now and still get flowers in spring).

Theresa