back to gardening.....

Although the word annual is hard to use since we live in so many different
climates..... and I have never been fond of the words -tender perennial- since
in my opinion... either it is hardy here or I have to 'annually' replace it.

I have been browsing the internet, catalogs etc... looking for some seeds
to start rather than purchasing small plants too early otherwise anything
interesting is sold out.   It really is amazing how many annual for me plants
there are out there.

Wondering what you folks have grown and liked in
containers etc....or something you are planning on growing this coming
season..... maybe that will give me a starting point.