From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 11:31 AM
To: gardenchat list
Subject: [CHAT] back to gardening.....

Although the word annual is hard to use since we live in so many
different climates..... and I have never been fond of the words -tender
perennial- since in my opinion... either it is hardy here or I have to
'annually' replace it.

I have been browsing the internet, catalogs etc... looking for some
seeds to start rather than purchasing small plants too early otherwise
interesting is sold out.   It really is amazing how many annual for me
there are out there.

Wondering what you folks have grown and liked in containers etc....or
something you are planning on growing this coming season..... maybe that
will give me a starting point.