Re: back to gardening.....

I too am "container challenged". I grow most of my herbs in them on
my deck (near the kitchen), but these are hardly artistic
arrangements. I continue to try a number of things in the whiskey
barrels around the garage, but nothing has looked really good. Am
willing to give your dogs a medal for destroying the houttuynia - I
made the mistake of planting it in the ground and have spent years
trying to remove the aggressive little #@**%@!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b