Squinty's got a cold..

She'd been sneezing and kinda lethargic for a day and a half, so I decided to take her to the vet. Vet took her temperature--on a scale of 1-to-10, an 8. Temp was high. Vet gave her a couple of shots. Then cleaned her ears--same scale, a 12. Since I was holding her, I donated a pint of blood in the process. This evening she's sleeping on the settee in the parlor and not sneezing as much.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10