Re: requesting info - Virginia

Norfolk BG is very nice. Well worth a visit.

On Jan 24, 2007, at 11:09 PM, Theresa W wrote:

Here's some links-

http://www.fws.gov/backbay/

http://www.norfolkbotanicalgarden.org/

Theresa

Donna wrote:
Seems I will be in Portsmouth Virginia mid April. Since I have never been there before, would like to take in some sites, gardens, and other things of interest while there. I will only be there for a few days and have other things I have to do... but some free time does exist...and I will have a car
since I will be driving there...(yuck!)... so if someone has another
suggestion on something to stop and see on the way from Illinois.....

so
suggestions folks?

Donna

Island Jim