OT - another cold front has arrived

Here we go again.  At 4:00 it was beautiful - 63 degrees - gardening in
shirtsleeves!  By 5:30 it was down to the lower 40's and the North wind is
still howling.  Thank goodness I got most everything done today before it
hit.  Finally got the last of that flat of purple rain pansies, snapdragons
and irises planted by then.  Then I had to bring all the pots of tender
stuff in again.  Ugh.  But I dearly love my colorful ornamental peppers
(Aurora & Nosegay) and my walking iris so they're worth the trouble.  Also
got my Vera Jameson sedum relocated out to the new xeriscape bed (was my
pepper bed - a real water hog) and watered in just in time.  Hope Oklahoma
doesn't get blasted again like the last time.  *sigh*

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX