Re: Squinty..

Glad to hear it Jim, I just hate to see a little one sick.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Squinty..

Well... she seems to be getting back to normal. But it's been a worrisome time. She still sneezes, but she's also more active [doesn't sleep quite so much; wants to go outside more]. She's also gone back to complaining when her food bowl is not as full as she would like it.

Personally, I still think she had a reaction to the allergy shots the vet gave her. Vet said "no" but, then, he's not a cat. Fever's strange, but maybe Jesse's right--reaction to strange stuff in her bod.

Speaking of strange stuff in the bod, did anyone read Michael Pollan's [long] essay, "Unhappy Meals," in the New York Times Magazine today? A good read. If you haven't, I urge you to; if you can't get it, I've saved it as a Word file and can send it.