From: Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday,
January 28, 2007 8:32:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Squinty..

hum... I got to it
and read it.... thinking they needed to use space, but it
has many many many
intersting points!  I do know when I was younger and grew
all my veggies and
raised animals... I was much healthier... no colds and the
other silly
illness's that get me every year now.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/28/magazine/28nutritionism.t.html?_r=1&8br&ore
f=slogin