Re: OT - another cold front has arrived

We are going through the same "up and down".  Last week, we were in
shirtsleeves and this week the daytime temperatures are not much above
freezing.  The maple trees were already red with bloom and buds were out
everywhere...I even had daffodils on my dinning table.

Did you see the article on sun cycles corresponding with ice ages?

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN

On

Got