Re: Tree Ferns

Where in Washington? State, right, not DC? I'm right across the river from the southeastern corner of Washington. Daughter lives east of Seattle/Tacoma area. Judy B z 6 Idaho 28 F here, went to Spokane today, gorgeous frost covering everything most of the way. Cold, but very beautiful. Glad I was in my warm car looking out at it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andreah@hargray.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Tree Ferns

Sorry pal, they're out of stock, as is Niche Gardens in Chapel Hill. The only place that has it is Big Dipper Farm, which has a $25.00 minimum order, and charges at least $15 to mail to SC. They're in Washington State. Their Dicksonia is only $6.00. Anyone going to Washington anytime soon? LOL! If Niche Gardens won't have them available I'll order from Big Dipper. I REALLY want one of these things. Thanks for looking Kitty and Jim!!!