Re: Lonicera fragrantissima and what else is blooming...

Blooming outside now??? Nothing!

  I have about 8-9 inches of snow, sub zero temps and you want to know what is blooming... LOL!

  Donna

Theresa W <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  I think the plants that bloom when nothing else is are some of my
favorites. Right now I have some type of narcissus, an insane azalea
(it has decided to bloom a few buds year round rather than in one spring
flourish), fuschia, anemone, some tagetes shrub variety that I can't
recall, winter sweet, mahonia "Arthur Menzies" (finally blooming for the
first time), primulas, and another shrub with pale blue flowers whose
name I'm also blanking on right now. I ate one of my now ripe Minneola
tangelos from my tree. Yummmm- it was so good! I have about 8 more
fruit so I'm happy about that. And next year I'll make sure it gets
enough water right from the start so that I don't loose so much fruit
like I did this year.
Zem- my Hellebores aren't doing a thing this year- so hope yours perform
well for you.
Theresa