From: Theresa W <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Date: 1/4/2008 11:48:08 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rain? Maybe.YES!

It is pouring here again and very windy. Glad I'm not flying today! I went outside a bit ago and uprighted a pot- only to have it blow over again. made sure gutters were all running and storm drain was clear. Also staked and tied my wild lime that is in a pot and was becoming unhinged at the roots. By the time I came inside I was completely soaked and dripping. I should have picked my tangelos while I was out, but didn't think of it and I'm not going back out now that I'm dry again.

Theresa

Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT wrote:
Not yet...despite yesterday's breathless predictions of high winds and
drowning rain, it is bright and sunny here this morning. Had to wear
sunglasses driving in. Now they say the deluge will happen tonight
through Saturday. I can see a huge cloudbank off to the northwest, so
I'm waiting.
I still don't see why it can't rain during the week, when I don't have
outside activity planned.

Cyndi