Re: Rain? Maybe.YES!

They have narrow crotches. Breakage is fortold.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rain? Maybe.YES!

I agree about the bradfords...on our flight from Chicago to Oklahoma, a
woman talked about the ice storms and said that in Tulsa most of the
bradfords just split right down the middle.  I know a lot of people like
them but in our area they just constantly break from winds and ice that I
don't think them worth it.