Re: The Big Chill

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: The Big Chill
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:46:16 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=1eesI05fzeEwyFvKdbKMoKejKGLA2f8xB0kQzUuGZ2M=; b=JJA4GCYWDZwd0ykVYOOzSBVIcTB+WkV/rDSJAyr3LepR81y96SOV+cS8dSRuIlRZemEfwUaypvEpHA5B7pDwdDT5LAVqPHwdYTui5a2/LpU6kKnaIwpM6taa1YWP8UFnjYc8418gDSHvOymVbdpcnvVEFeJa7a6Uh3NzpFhSfgo=

You will do GREAT on your oral dear.  I know I speak for all of us when I
say we have faith in you!   You are so close to accomplishing your goal.
I'm very proud.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX