Re: The Big Chill

Zem's right Andrea.  It takes an incredible amount of gumption to do what
you've done, and w/ limited financial resources to boot!   I've considered
getting my master's and decided I'm just too bloody lazy.  Besides, I like
to read what I want when I want, on my own schedule.  I bridle at artificial
constraints.  Besides, an MA in history is no more useful than a BA.  You
are powerful indeed.  GO girl go!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX