Re: invasives

As I drive along the roads in this area I shudder to see great masses
of Oriental Bittersweet berries, and to think that each of those pretty
orange berries is likely to produce another vine.  It is a serious
problem around here, though one of my neighbors allows it to grow,
thinking it's so pretty.  The plants come up everywhere, including in
the planters of my container garden.  I don't know whether birds or
squirrels plant it, but it is rampant.

Many people think of Kudzu as being the premier invasive. It's not nearly