To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] new plants

I have a really nice red penstemon from HCG that I got last year. The thing was STILL blooming until our giant storm came. Sadly the wind blew all the lovely red flowers off.

Theresa

Pam Evans wrote:
No kidding Jim. High Country Gardens has some nice looking new salvias for this year. Yes, I have ordered two of them already to fill in some holes left by the deluge. They have some other new stuff too but I'm a fool for
salvias.    www.highcountrygardens.com

Someone needs to have a serious talk with whoever named this poor sport
"Pinky Winky."