Re: weather

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: weather
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 18:30:59 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=GVDQAXLirlyTF0429sjR2zINv1s9Zm/O9LYjHvWpf+Q=; b=mbh9uSRqkC1vEC5WeSt3nqKhT1EmWojRgEnAY2nuV3/2T378+RejvAqSRO5o4hAicdUk5GCvY7j0cUICtPbMFmqiheLzcsLyCv3i7W6dsUSTuRNDQFkezfbzIDJI3KizRyNvVyJY+Zj0DQRuBkkwlLlh5q7w5aEg7JrlXRXCOxk=

warm here too, 80 today but back down in the mid 30's by tomorrow night.
How nice.  And yes, it does play havoc w/ the plants.

> well now.... figured I should add to the discussion since here it also is
> unusal weather mode.
> I live 40 miles south of Chicago, so it is zone 5, this is January... it
> supposed to be cold and icy and all that stuff.
> Well today it was 71 according to my car. Officially Chicago weather is
> at the airport, 60 miles north of me... and that hit the hotest weather
> since they have been recording ....at 65.
> Now, we are in a thunderstorm (yes, here in Illinois - in January!) and
> unfortuately, much farther north near the Wisconsin border, tornadoes
> have hit.
> My poor plants!.... just a few days ago the temp was minus 2 with a wind
> chill of minus 12 and ten inches of snow on the ground.... and by the
> end of the week - er a couple of days, the high will only be in the
> 20's.
> Sigh, ... just who pissed off ma nature cause everywhere is strange
> weather.
> Donna
> http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/729666,weath010708.article

Pam Evans