Re: Happy Birthday Kathy

hum... I better find that map we started awhile back...

  actually, I live on the east side of Illinois due south of Chicago.

  Cathy (with a C) lives on the west side Illinois and Kathy (with a K) is central Illinois.

  LOL!

  Donna

Cornergar@aol.com wrote:
  Kitty, I could be the lurker you thought I was! I'm the 65 yr old Corner
Gardens Kathy from east Central IL. I think the other Cathy is also from IL but
west of me closer to Donna I think. It is true I don't contribute as much as I
should. It's one of my New Years's resolutions. I'm not a great communicator.
It's good we have someone like you who is! Kathy