To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday Kathy

Kitty, I could be the lurker you thought I was! I'm the 65 yr old Corner
Gardens Kathy from east Central IL. I think the other Cathy is also from IL but west of me closer to Donna I think. It is true I don't contribute as much as I should. It's one of my New Years's resolutions. I'm not a great communicator.
It's good we have someone like you who is! Kathy