Re: OT: name change

Good for you! I've never understood that business of a woman changing her name, and my family never understoon my not understanding it! My mother even used my father's name on her checking account, e.g. Mrs. P.L. Sanders. That was another generation. :o)
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 1:14 AM
Subject: [CHAT] OT: name change

Hi all-
This has nothing to do with gardening- but wanted you to know I've decided to change my name back to my birth name. So- just so you don't think you have a new member, it is still me. Used to be Theresa W (Witt), but now back to Theresa G (Gannon).

P.S. My front windows got finished today! One more project done. Oh- and I noticed that I have some grape hiacynths blooming!

Theresa