Re: weather

Zem, I was thinking the same thing.  We were up to 69 yesterday and are
supposed to be the same today.  Everything has buds.  This year seems to be
following the past...very warm early spring.  The privet is taking
advantage and spreading everywhere...it is still green and I have pulled up
at least five seedlings in the past few weeks.

it