From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Daryl
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 11:14 AM
To: gardenchat
Subject: Re: [CHAT] invasives

I remember driving outside of London (never got into the city itself)
and
seeing Buddleias everywhere there was untended land.  They were
apparently
having a real problem with them on railroad beds too, and when trains
went
over, could ignite.

I'm definitely with you on residential developments. We've been in one
of
the fastest growing areas for years, and sometimes made number one on
the
list. There's a C-store where I used to look out my window at cows and
ponies. :-(