Re: invasives

This, apparently makes two of us. Sorry for the double post.

On Jan 9, 2008, at 5:51 PM, james singer wrote:

Yeah... me and Kucinich.

On Jan 9, 2008, at 5:38 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

Too bad Jim's name isn't on the ballot.  :-)

Jim, you are correct..
zem
----- Original Message -----
From: "james singer" <islandjim1@verizon.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] invasives

If the changes had not been motivated by greed, most of them would not
have been made, or even considered.

On Jan 9, 2008, at 9:55 AM, Zemuly Sanders wrote:

It took a looong time for those resources to develop in the first
place. Just look at the devastation that has occured in the past 100
years, especially to the world's rain forests.  People also seem to
have only recently noticed the effect of deforestation on the water
table in this part of the world -- not to mention the devastation of
the wetlands, the after effects if strip mining, the overuse of
pesticides, etc. If all these changes were not motivated by greed a
lot more thought mignt be focused on the end result. IMHO
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: <Cornergar@aol.com>