Re: invasives

One of the things I loved when we moved here was that there were so many stars. It was like being in a planetarium. Not anymore. Too much light pollution, and in the summer, haze.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] invasives

That is often the comment when people visit my place and walk outside at
night. They stand there with their mouths hanging open, looking at all
the stars, that they "haven't seen in forever!" I live so far out that
the city lights don't affect my place as much. I can sit out there in my
hot tub and watch them all night long. It's pretty awesome.