Re: Thuja Giant

Thujas can be bad about turning brown without notice or explanation. Do they have to be in containers?
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Thuja Giant

Well, I'd love to, but we need them to cover a fence row and there is no
way to baby them. I want an evergreen (not a cedar cause I'm way
allergic to them) that goes all the way down to the ground, and is very,
very hardy and fast growing. We sold a corner acre of our property and
we just want to separate our place from that.

Zemuly Sanders <zemuly@comcast.net> wrote:
 My friend has Japanese maples planted in giant concrete pots. Could you
consider one of those for your Thuja?
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Bell"